Sunday, May 30, 2010

Understanding Anger

Anger is one of the most dangerous, traumatic and painful emotion. Often we feel hurt and insulted by somebody‘s words.
That’s what we think and feel -- an incorrect perception.
It is always our own creation. We hurt and insult our own self by creating such feelings as part of our response in our mind.
As an example, if someone calls me irresponsible does not mean I am irresponsible. It is his/her understanding of me. It is not my perception of me because I know I am not irresponsible.
Either the individual doesn't know me very well or he/she thinks and feels negative for some reason as a result he/she perceives me as irresponsible.
Therefore, one must realize that“No one can insult you and no one can make you feel anything”, these emotions are created by our own responses…..

No comments:

Post a Comment