Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hand of GOD

Since the very first day of my life on this planet which we call Earth, GOD has played an array of roles in my life.
These roles did not pull me down but guided me in a number of ways during my life's journey here.
The different roles of GOD which has had a tremendous influence in my life are Father, Mother, Siblings, Teachers, Husband, Children, In laws and Friends...
Lessons learnt from each one --
Father -- Self confidence
Mother -- Love and compassion, Honesty, Non injury
Siblings -- Sharing and caring
Teacher/Guide/Guru --Wisdom, Knowledge, Discipline
Husband -- Trust, Endurance
Children -- Self respect, Faith, Devotion, Trust
In laws -- Acceptance,  Self control, Tolerance
Friends -- Togetherness through thick and thin
These are my life's lessons

What a transformation !!!

What have you learnt.???

No comments:

Post a Comment